Saturday, February 18, 2017

Quilts: Quiltville Mystery en Provence 2017

I have made lots of progress on my first mystery quilt.  Hundreds of people have completed wonderful versions of Bonnie Hunters Quiltville en Provence since the first of the year.  I work on it a couple hours here and there when I can. I am finally done with my taxes so I am going to restart my quilt assembly later today.  So far, I have all 2,800 pieces cut and the 3 1/2" units complete. I've assembled my sashing units and lots of units for the main square. This is going to be a big quilt.

Here are one of the squares and stacks of strips ready for assembly of my scrappy quilt.  I guarantee you need to see the "bigger picture" to see what it will look like when completed, completely different than what you see here.    Let's get sewing!

Linking up to Quiltville's linky event HERE.  Come see what all the excitement is about.




3 comments: