Monday, July 17, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut - Custom Bar Tray

It's time for another BBTB2 challenge this week.   Laura from Handmade Papercrafts by Laura is our hostess for our "3D" project challenge.  We haven't had one of these in a long time, and I'm excited to see what the team is sharing with everyone.  Go on over to Bitten by the Bug2 and take a peek and link up your 3D project for all to see.

My project is another bar tray that I made as a gift for relatives who we see often.  I just wanted to give a little thank you to them.  It's an SVG that I got free from one of the Facebook groups I follow.  There are initials for all the letters and then I customized it with the last name in the middle.   I used a burgundy vinyl from Expressions Vinyl and the lettering is from the Noah's Arc cartridge.


3 comments:

  1. The tray is such a beautiful gift. You persomalized this so beautifully! Your relatives will love this tray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great project - I have used a similar split font - love them! Thank you for joining in on my DS challenge. ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really love this monogramed tray! I wish someone would make one for me LOL!

    ReplyDelete