Monday, November 13, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut - A League of Their Own Baseball Layout

This layout takes me way back as I used pictures of when my kids were little.  I had these in a double frame in my office and since I am in 'purge' mode these days, out went the frame and in went the pictures into a layout.  These pictures are over 20 years old, I had written on the back of one (so important to do) that my son was 9 at the time, he's now 31.  I've had that baseball paper for a long time too.

Our theme this week at Bitten By the Bug2 is a "book or movie theme", meaning you creation should be related to a book or a movie.  As you can see I picked "A League of Their Own" as my theme for the week.  Amy, from AOCreations, is our sweet hostess.   Join in our challenge and submit your project or card to our Bitten By the Bug2 blog Linky by using your blog or Pinterest links.

Baseball:  Close to my Heart - Artbooking
Baseball: (also my journaling spot) - Life's A Party
Font - Alien
Sign - All Sports
Baseball Player - Autumn Celebrations (altered original card)
Champs banner - Autumn Celebrations
Bat and Ball - Father's Day
Square shape - Basic free shapes


2 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are really cute. I am sure you have spent alot of time at the ball park! This layout highlights these pictures so nicely. I love the images that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that I am so far behind on comments. I loved your layout for Movie/Book week. A League of Their Own is on my list of 50 favorite movies - and your layout is perfect for this challenge. Love those photo of your "kids" when they were little! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete