Monday, November 20, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut - Thankful Heart for Thanksgiving

Where oh where does the time go?  It's Thanksgiving, time to reflect on our year, family, and our decisions throughout the year.  This year I am thankful for another healthy year, for losing weight and feeling better, for a third grandchild, and a great stock market!

I made a Thanksgiving sign that I put into an 8x10" frame that will go with my decor for the holiday.  I made it print and cut, but really if I had enough time, should have cut it out individually.  There were 3 cartridges used:

Turkey and plaid - Thanksgiving Table Decor
Thankful Heart saying - Phrases
Blue background - Songbird

Join in our "Thanksgiving - Anything Goes Challenge" over at Bitten by the Bug2 and link up your holiday craft or card.  Our hostesses have created Thanksgiving cards and such, inspiring your creativity, I hope.  The link can be found HERE.   Happy Thanksgiving.


2 comments:

  1. I love your home decor project. You picked such pretty colors and patterns. Nice job! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great home décor piece! I have never used the print and cut feature on my Explore. Isn't that sad? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete