Monday, April 2, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - It has to Rain to have a Rainbow

As I write this post, it's raining and blowing in my neck of the woods, I hope Spring makes an appearance soon, as I am ready to get working on my backyard this year.  All this rain lead me to create this rainy day card with Hello Kitty.

Somewhere Over the Rainbow - One of my favorite songs has been incorporated into my card today.  The title just jumped into my head after staring at the screen for a bit.  Now my card can be used for any number of occasions, as I was originally thinking of a get-well card.  Our challenge theme this week was chosen by our long-time designer at Bitten by the Bug2, Carolyn, from Card Creations by Carolyn, and she wants everyone to use a Cricut 'Umbrella" cut on our card or project.   Hop on over to the Bitten by the Bug2 blog and link up your project or card HERE.

Kitty - Hello Kitty Greetings
Rainbow and card base - Wild Card 2
Font:  A Perfect Day writing font
Background Inking:  Ranger Oxide Inks - 2 different blues




3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the pattern paper for her raincoat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Hello Kitty images that come together to make this card just adorable. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love Hello Kitty!! This is just darling.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete