Monday, May 21, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - Isn't She Lovely?

Here's a little unique layout for your enjoyment today.  I did not use background paper, I printed a 12"x12" photo of my granddaughter to use as the 'paper'.  I knew I wanted to put flowers and maybe a saying  in the upper right hand corner, and when the Bitten by the Bug2 challenge came up with the theme of flowers, I knew I had a match.  It's a really easy addition to the photo, the picture has to be the star this week, not my Cricut cuts.   I cut an oval with the word 'love' in it, but it just didn't look right.

Join our inspiring team of designers, lead by Caroline from Card Creations by Caroline, who have posted great designs for you this week and link up your 'flower' inspired Cricut project to our Bitten by the Bug2 blog HERE:

Cartridge Used:
All flowers and leaves:  Bohemian Wedding
Leaves are cut and outlined with Pen feature
Framed in a 12x12 frame that I change out periodically  




2 comments:

  1. I love how you put your layout together! The picture of your grand daughter is beautiful, such a pretty girl! The flowers are such a beautiful accent in the corner of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous piece of artwork! The flowers are just the right touch to accent the photo. And yes, she is very lovely!!

    ReplyDelete