Monday, May 28, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - For a New Mother on Mother's Day

I love making cards for Mother's Day - this year I think I made 5 different cards.  I made this one  for an in-law that just had a baby girl, and this is her first Mother's Day.  She loves anything BoHo, so I used this great paper for the elephant that really is BoHo chic.  I popped up the baby elephant, inked all the pieces and used a Cricut embossing folder on the mom elephant's ear.  This card didn't need much else, just a Spellbinder's die cut  saying  'Celebrate'.

This card is perfect for our Bitten By the Bug2 challenge this week - the theme is "Animals".  There are so many Cricut cuts that are animals that it would be hard to decide on just one.  Submit your card or project or layout anytime this week by using our Bitten by the Bug2 LINKY. You can use Instagram, Pinterest or your blog posts to do the linking.   Have a great week everyone!

Cartridges Used:
Mama Elephant:  Noah's ABCs
Baby Elephant: Holiday Cakes


1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute! The papers are so fun and the embossing looks amazing! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete