Monday, June 4, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - Law School Graduation

Our cousin is graduating from the University of the Pacific Law School.  We are so proud of her, she has worked so hard and we wish the best for her future.  The school colors are orange and black.  I always match the school colors on my graduation cards.

Our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge is hosted by our talented designer Laura from Handmade Papercrafts by Laura.  She has selected a "graduation" theme for the week.  Join in the fun and link up your card or project to our Bitten by the Bug2 Blog HERE:

Cartridges Used:

Law building:  My World
circle:  free on Design Space
Happy Graduation:  Graduation


3 comments:

  1. I think that your cousin is going to love this bright, cheery graduation card! Thank you for joining in on my challenge this week - and for the sweet words too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your cousin. This card will mean so much to her!

    ReplyDelete