Monday, September 3, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - The Farmer Collects His Harvest

For at least 10 years my son has had a plot at the community garden in town.  Every year he improves on his crop, this year producing several heritage and specialized varieties of tomatoes, watermelon, peppers, and squash.  I went with him a few weeks ago to pick tomatoes for canning.   He also works on a farm seasonally, during planting and harvest season.  I call him my farmer.

Which leads us to our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge for the next two weeks, which is Labor Day.  I did a career layout for my daughter earlier this year and so chose my son for this occasion.  Our challenge is pretty broad in scope, you can link up your card or project HERE and see what out designers have created.

Cartridges Used:

Paddington Regular Font
Watermelon:  Simply Charmed
Truck:  Heritage
Veggies: Country Life
Pumpkin: Happily Ever After
Sign on Truck: Freshly Picked
Miscellaneous die cut, punched leaves and sparkles


2 comments:

  1. Your son definitely is a farmer. You must enjoy some of his produce. It's nice to see our kids learn the joy of growing things. Your layout is so fabulous with the bg paper and all the yummy images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a great thing to do and document. I love your layout too!

    ReplyDelete