Wednesday, August 29, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - Pre-school print and cut layout

It was an early 'back to school' time a few weeks ago.  My daughter now gets a few hours a week with just one at home and two in school.  She is thrilled.  She took a few pictures on the first day and of course, I had to scrap them.  I'll write a few words on the matching page, (which I haven't done yet) that describe my grandson's physical and likeable attributes.

It's also back to school week at Bitten by the Bug2.  Our challenges now go for two weeks in hope of getting more participation.  Link up your blog, Flicker, Instagram or Pinterest pictures featuring back to school on the BBTB2 blog.  Details HERE.

I used print and cut with my Cricut Explore for most of this design.  The cuts would have been just too small and tedious to put together.   I did a lot of slicing and contouring on the ABC blocks and they now resemble a hopscotch game.  I added the backpack, supplies and his favorite toy images and then flattened the whole image.  It is definitely not as bright as paper cuts, but at least I got a layout done!


No comments:

Post a Comment