Monday, August 6, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - You Make Me Melt

 I just can’t take enough pictures of my grandkids this summer. They grow too fast and I want to capture it all. The little guy is learning how to swim with a doughnut.  Of course, you have to take a break during your summer  and have lots of ice cream to help cool yourself down. Good thing he was eating this one outside. My layout today is slightly scrap-lifted from a Pinterest pin.

 It pairs nicely with the Bitten By The Bug2 challenge this week  (Michele is our hostess) which is to use a Cricut cut to show VACATION OR TRAVEL.   Link up your project to our designers blog HERE.

Cartridges Used:

Sun Title:  Face- Create A Critter, rest is Pack Your Bags (I changed out the sun)
Popsicles: Simply Charmed (face removed)
You make me melt:  Just Because Cards, surrounded by an Artbooking frame




Here is the Pinterest find that gave me the inspiration:





2 comments:

  1. Maureen this layout is total cuteness! I love the bright colors and those popcycles! I love Pinterest for ideas, too. Wow, this summer sure would make you melt! Your grandson is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is truly ADORABLE! How fast they grow up....gotta capture every moment. I'm feeling that with my kids for sure. Pinterest is my go to for ideas too...I spend WAY too much time on it. Love your awesome vacay layout-pool and ice cream sound like the best way to spend a summer day!!!!! Especially with that little cutie!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete