Monday, July 30, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut Hipster Animal Cards

A few weeks ago the Jodi Clark - Hipster Animals cartridge was free on Cricut Design Space.  There were only five images and I fell in love with the bear and the puppy dog. I used the print and cut feature to get several printed images to make these cards and a few more in the future. They were just really cute. The puppy card is being sent to my sister for her birthday.

I submitted both of these cards for the design team entry on Bitten by the Bug2 this week, where I am hosting. Our challenge is to use a Cricut image of a “border or frame” on your card or project.

I used the following cartridges:
Frame on dog:  Live Simply
Frame on bear: Art Deco
Banner: Create A Critter 2
Animals:  Hipster Animals
Font:  Baby Steps



3 comments:

  1. OHHH, so hip and cute!!!!! I've never seen either of those images before! Eventually, I want to get one of the new circuits and be able to use all these cool images in Design Space. (I'm still working with one of the early basic cricut Expressions).
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so adorable and have such personality! Your sister will love her birthday card and I am sure it will make her smile!

    ReplyDelete