Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Cards - Going Wild with Distress Oxide Inks

I've been playing with my Distress Oxide Inks.  Sometimes I need to get away from my Cricut machine and try to be uniquely creative.  I sent a few of these off in a card swap.  I sure want to do more exploring with my Distress Oxides.  I think I have 12 colors.


Mad Hatter Stamp Sets stamped using Oxide blue on an Oxide tan background, Oxide background, then stamped lightly with swirl stamp using regular black ink


Amuse Studio Vacationland Stamp Set.  Stamped with several Oxide Inks.  Spray with Distress Spray Stain in Vintage Photo.  Camera die cut.

Distress Spray Stain on background paper.  Various Oxides for torn paper background.  Flowers stamped with Oxides.  Prells for center of flowers.  Hello Life from Stampin Up perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment