Monday, July 9, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut: Christmas in July - Gift Cards Ready for Filling

I don't think I have ever made a Christmas related card in July before.  This is a first.  Caroline, our long time designer at Bitten by the Bug2 is hosting our challenge for the week.  The theme, as you might have guessed is "Christmas in July".

I made a gift card holder from the Photo Fun - Holiday Memories cartridge.  There was only one image to cut, so I added the white background using the free square in Design Space.  Once assembled, I used my distress oxide inks, water, and a paint brush to softly color in some of the design.  I think I may make several more of these to have on hand at Christmastime.

Link up your project, card, or layout to our Linky on the Bitten by the Bug2 blog HERE.





2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gift card holder! The soft colors really give it a "wow" factor!

    ReplyDelete