Completing this project was in two phases. I cut, and cut, and cut out rosettes, 9 rosettes to a 12x12" page. That was a lot of cutting, and it still wasn't enough. I didn't know how many I needed until I glued most of them on the wreath. I quit the project for a few months and it just sat there until I decided it was close enough to July 4th and I didn't want to miss putting out this wreath. So I cut some more red and white rosettes and finished up the project in about an hour. I love how it turned out. It was quite an easy project - one cut, lots of rolling of rosettes, and hot gluing them onto a painted Styrofoam wreath. It looks lovely on my front door.
Come join our hostess Amy and share your Patriotic 4th of July artwork at Bitten by the Bug2 Use the Linky on the blog and link up from your blog, Pinterest, or Instagram account. Look what our designers have done this week, HERE. ---Maureen