Monday, October 15, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - Trick and Treats for Halloween

What happens when I don't take my time and think things through?  Well, I make stupid mistakes.  In this case, no big deal, just creative choices.   I have two ironing mistakes on my pillow for Halloween.  Can you find them?  I just decided the end result was good enough, and since it was for myself, I didn't try to correct my mistakes.   I took three images and put them together to form this Halloween pillow.  The witch looks blue on my computer screen, however, it is purple in real life.  I have never had Halloween pillows before, but with a rust colored leather couch, the setting was perfect.  Now I need to make a Thanksgiving themed pillow, perhaps on the back of this pillow casing.

I am hosting at Bitten by the Bug2 these next two weeks, and the theme will be to use a Cricut cut Word that pertains to Fall, Halloween, or Thanksgiving.  I hope there will be a lot of entries as there are a lot of choices from the Cricut Library and cartridges.  Our themes now go for two weeks and you can use your blog, Pinterest, Instagram or other accounts to link up your entry.  Happy Fall Y'All!

Cartridges Used:

Trick or Treat: Marketing Scenes (never heard of this cartridge before today)
Witch with Gate: Autumn Celebrations
Cat:  Marketing Scenes


3 comments:

  1. You made a very cute and festive pillow. The fabric is so fun! I love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great project! so different! I love seeing new ways to use my Cricut.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete