Monday, February 4, 2019

Cricut - Love our Bulldog Shirts for Kids

I have a friend who just had her 3rd child - the ages are newborn, 1 1/2, and 3 1/2.  She has her hands full right now.   Plus they have two 85 pound bulldogs in the house.  My mom did it with three kids in 4 years.   I would go crazy.   Anyways - I made shirts for all three kids.  It was hard to think of a common theme with one boy and 2 girls..... so I let it go to the dogs.  Here is the shirts:   The lettering is Cricut Access - Cricut Outline Font.  The bulldog I pulled off the internet and made it an SVG in Design Space.  The mom used the saying 'party of 5' a few times on FaceBook so I put that saying really small on the sleeves.   I think they turned out fun for a quick project (ok not so quick, but easy enough for making 3 of something).




No comments:

Post a Comment