Monday, January 28, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut Dress Decor Designed by 7 year old

Hi all,   I would like to share a project that my 7 year old granddaughter and I made last week.  She did all of the designing, color choices, and loading of the Cricut.  I did the sizing and ironing.  It is a wonderful design, something that I would not have thought of.   I first asked her what design she wanted on her plain colored dress.  I suggested a Unicorn.  She said yes, then quickly changed her mind to 'flowers'.  She can scroll through Design Space flowers, which she did and picked two very different flowers.  She said she wanted 4 of this one and 1 of the other in the middle.  Very cleaver.  She then picked iron-on vinyl from my stash and we had this made in less than 45 minutes.

Our challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 these next two weeks is "Coming up Daisies/Flowers".  This project will fit the bill nicely.  I guess I can call my granddaughter a guest designer on my blog!  Link up your "flower" project at the Bitten by the Bug2 blog HERE.  You can use Pinterest, Flicker, blog, or Facebook to link back to your projects.   Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun project to do with your grand daughter. You both did a great job. My grand daughter loves to push the buttons on the Cricut.

    ReplyDelete