Monday, April 8, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - Chinese New Year Envelopes

Chinese New Year was in February,   I saved the pictures of the red envelopes I made for this week's Bitten By the Bug2 post, which is "Boxes".  These were really easy to make.  One cut makes the envelope, one glue strip, and a few folds makes it into a pillow box.   I took the Pig image from Cricut Access and put a yellow box around it, printed it, cut it out and then glued it to the box.  Instead of money, I put in treats.  I also made these for a scrapbooking crop I went to the weekend before Chinese NY as a little memento of the day.

Join our challenge at Bitten by the Bug2, which runs for two weeks by linking your card or project containing a box.  Have a great day!

File:  https://design.cricut.com/#/design/128848121
Cartridges:  Chinese New Year, Wrap It Up, Free- Square Shape



3 comments:

  1. Great pillow boxes. I love the Year of the Pig image that you print/cut. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice gift, such fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that pig image, so pretty and such a cute idea!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete