Monday, April 22, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - Mother's Day Step Fold Card

Can you believe I have never made a step-fold card.  I easily found the instructions on Pinterest, and had the card cut and scored in just a few minutes.  I had come up with the images I wanted to use before I envisioned them on a step-fold.  I really like how it turned out.  This card is for my daughter, who has 3 children, and sometimes amazes me with her ability to hold it together.

I made this for the Mother's Day Challenge at Bitten by the Bug2, which starts today and runs for two weeks.  Join in the fun and link up your project and see the artistry of our Designers.

I used Cricut images for the saying, children, slide, and teeter-totter.  The swing-set is hand cut from paper.  I inked many of the pieces as well.  It was an easy, fun to assemble card.

Images:
Mom saying:  Strong as a Mother
Children:  A Child's Year
Teeter Totter, Slide:  Playground Equipment (hadn't seen this cart before today)
Folded Card and Swing Set:  Hand cut




1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love watching your children parenting their children. Makes you proud! You really rocked your step card! All kinds of fun happening there! Love it!

    ReplyDelete