Monday, May 13, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - He's in A Rock Band

My nephew's birthday is coming up, and he has a degree from Berkeley in Music.  He also leads the music for his church, playing guitar and singing.  He's so talented.  I came up with this quick card for him.  It uses only two cartridges from Design Space - Musician Silhouettes, and Band Parents.  I made it a print and cut since it is too detailed to cut out of paper.

Join our "Music" challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 for the next two weeks.  Our designers will have you singing a tune or two with their projects.  Enter HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Very cool card! I need to look up the silhouette cartridge in DS. Those are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print and cut option! I can see why that was the way to go with this awesome card. Your nephew will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card! very impressive nephew! Happy Birthday to him and good luck in all his musical endeavors!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete