Monday, June 10, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - He's Not a Myth, he's Papa!

I've seen this quote on social media several times and really thought it funny enough to make for my husband for Father's Day.  The hardest part was picking out the appropriate fonts.  It took about 15 minutes to make once I had the items in place.  My husband has always gone by Papa and the grandkids call him Nonno (he's Italian).  I know he will get a kick out of it.

Fonts:  Cricut Fontastic Fonts and Cricut Decorate 035
I get my vinyl from Expressions Vinyl online.  (expressionsvinyl.com)

Join our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge for the next two weeks which has the theme of Father's Day.  You can link up your project on our webpage - it can be a card, layout, or décor item.  Come over to our BBTB2 blog and look at what our Designer's have to show off.


4 comments:

  1. Ha, ha ha! I will say most of the guys we know THINK they're a legend (wink, wink). Great T-Shirt for a gift. Hugs, Janet-SugarShine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the t-shirt and the wording. I'm sure your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The t-shirt is really cute and I really love the quote that you chose. This is something your husband will always treasure and make everyone smile.

    ReplyDelete