Monday, September 30, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - Girl, You Got This

I ran across some great 'girl' quotes, and picked one that I thought I would like on a layout.  It's rather a simple layout, but I wanted to focus on the sunflower.  Yes, I had to place and glue all those petals by hand.  I overlay the negative piece of the cut and insert the petals so I have the right placement. By the way, the sunflower is one of the choices on the Bitten by the Bug2 challenge for the next two weeks.

I usually have pictures on my layouts, but I haven't decided upon pics for this one yet.  It will either hold pictures from my veggie garden, or will have pics of my granddaughter to show how she is turning into a young lady.

Our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge is "Fall sunflowers, scarecrows, or crows".  Join our challenge and link up your card or layout HERE.

Cartridges:
Sunflower:  Life Outdoors
Title:  Girl You Got This
Vine:  Vine Flourishes
Ink and felt tip pens
gemstones




4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS sunflower! I love those detailed images so much! You rocked this, you were wise to let simplify the rest of the layout to make this flower pop! Thank you so much for your great projects Maureen.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous sunflower and the shading makes it even more special. With that sunflower, you don't need anything else on this beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maureen! Love your layout and the title. Either one of the photo themes you mentioned will be awesome in this. You sunflower is totally gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tip. Using the negative for petal placement. I need to remember that! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete