Monday, September 16, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - Love is Becoming a Grandparent

We love all that goes with being Grandparents - well - except changing diapers.  We have three grandkids, ages 8, 4 1/2, and 2 1/2.  They keep us busy and we get to do a lot of fun things with them as they live only a few miles away.  This summer involved backyard sleepovers, lots of swimming, and Oakland Zoo trips.  There are days when we are worn out and days when we wear out the kids!  I have captured a few fun days in this layout featuring grandparents.  I am known as Momo, short for Maureen.  My husband is Italian, so he is Nonno.  

I took images from Design Space and ungrouped them, altered Grandma to Momo, and Grandpa to Nonno.  I used print and cut as it's just too hard to get good cuts on these.  The hearts, arrow, and "I love my grandkids' are all cut by my Explore.  Caroline is our hostess at Bitten by the Bug2 and she is recognizing grandparents everywhere, since September has Grandparents Day on the 7th.  Come on over and join in the fun, share your project, card or layout relating to grandparents.

Cartridges:
The Greatest Gift is Family
Worlds Greatest Grandparents
Hearts Silhouette
Car Decals
Miss Kate Cuttables - Be Mine


3 comments:

  1. Great layout! I have never used the print & cut option but I'm dying to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout with those beautiful grands! Beautiful pictures, love the wording and just all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable layout! looks like a great fun time and precious napping babe! great cuts, too!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete