Monday, February 17, 2020

BBTB2: Cricut Fun Boys Layout

Got the Winter blues?  Sometimes I am ready to get into my pajamas at 6pm.  So to fight this off, I often try to stay busy in the evenings by assembling layouts or hand-sewing.  So, here I sit with a quilt on my lap, creating a scrapbook page that made me long for summer days with the grandsons. Our challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 for the next two weeks is "For the Men in our Lives".  The cutest little men in my life are my two grandsons.  They are all smiles most of the time and love to just have fun being little boys.

Join in our challenge by linking up your "Men" related Cricut created creations at Bitten by the Bug2.  And also take a look at the blog to see all the creations by our talented designers.

My two large die cut designs come from Miss Kate Cuttables.  Her designs are loads fun! (pun intended)!!


5 comments:

  1. The boys are adorable and the layout is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little blondies are too cute! perfect layout. love that dump truck, fantastic!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout! Your grands are so cute! I love the dump trucks and the dirt piles. Boys are happiest getting dirty! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout and of course those two cuties in the photos! I love Miss Kate Cuttables so cute!

    ReplyDelete