Monday, March 2, 2020

BBTB2: Cricut - Boys Will Be Boys Framed Gift

All of my crafts for the past few months seem to be masculine related.  And today, here is another.  My daughter has a good friend having a baby in a month, so I decided to make a framed layout so she can display a photo of the little guy on the wall.   Since I like it so much, and it's already designed, I'll probably make another as a layout for my grandson's book.

I used the Boys will be Boys cartridge for the majority of the layout.  Did the tab by modifying a frame, and had my Cricut pen do the writing of the name.  I inked most of the pieces to add dimension, and it was done in a snap.

I'm showcasing this framed art today as my designer post for the Bitten By the Bug2 Challenge Blog.  Our theme for the next two weeks is "Anything Goes, Except a Card".  You can link up your entry on our Bitten by the Bug2 Blog HERE.


7 comments:

  1. This is so cute and great paper choices too. The Cricut always writes better than I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loving this! Super cute and perfect decor for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loving this! Super cute and perfect decor for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, this is cuteness overload! What a great idea and this will be treasured, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect (and cute!) gift!! Will be loved for many years, I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. I bet your daughter’s friend will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! I love making neat gifts! I am sure she will love it!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete