Monday, March 30, 2020

BBTB2: Cricut - It's an Easter Celebration

I love Easter and all that goes with it.  Attending church, the dinner, and the kids hunting Easter eggs.  Crafting during this time is also fun as Cricut Design Space has added so many Easter and Spring images to scrapbook.  Today, I am presenting a box card (a 3D card that folds up and fits in a regular envelope) full of little critters ready for Easter Day.

My creation is for the Bitten by the Bug2 challenge blog, where our theme is "Easter Treat Boxes, and Bags, etc."  Let me see your creations by linking them up to our Bitten by the Bug2 blog HERE.  You have until April 12 to enter.   Happy Easter.

All images are Miss Kate Cuttables in Design Space.  Box is Anna's Window Box Cards, all images available on Design Space subscription.  I added Stickles for bling.









4 comments:

  1. This box is full of Easter cuteness! You picked such fun images. I love Kate's images. Whomever gets this will be amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love box cards and all the ways you can dress them up. All those cute characters and the details on the flaps make this a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the little bunnies and the chick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen what a great box card! perfect for easter!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete