Monday, April 27, 2020

BBTB2: Cricut - Beautiful Dancer

There are a few ladies I follow on Facebook that create layouts almost daily.  I sometimes save them off to Design Space thinking I'll use them for my own layouts.  With COVID-19 keeping me indoors, I've had more time to craft and actually made some of those lovely designs.  Here is a layout by Anthadene Endemann, who posts in the 'Scrappytodoit with my cricut' FB page.  Her original layout design is below.

I could have used any number of pictures for the layout, but choose to use one of my granddaughter's dance recital pictures.  I changed up the original layout a bit to add space for another picture or in this case, journaling.  The 'beautiful' title was a welded image and I don't know the font.  The flowers are from Quarter Note, and hexigons are from Basic Shapes.  I added Stickles and Washi tape.

Join us at Bitten by the Bug2 for our two week challenge, "Flowers".  I think there are millions of flowers in Design Space to choose from.  Use your blog, Instagram, Pinterest or Flicker account to link up your design HERE.





Here is the original design before I changed it up a bit.






5 comments:

  1. Great layout for the dance recital. I love those flowers and have used them before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous title! the papers you used really make it. I used to share my designs on DS but now I keep it on the DL since I am usually working ahead on BBTB2 projects. So glad she shared, it is a lovely layout.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The roses are so pretty and add such a special touch to your layout. I love the colors and design of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and it is nice to have time to catch up on projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout! I love that big wording and the little roses are perfect!

    ReplyDelete