Monday, April 13, 2020

BBTB2: Cricut - A Day at the Park Layout

This project was a gift for a very special little boy.  I have been sitting for his family for the past 3 years.  He and his brother love to go to the park and play, so for his birthday I made this layout in a frame for him.  The pictures turned out really nice, as the lighting was casting great half shadows, and I actually got him to look and smile at the camera.  I am, of course, going to make this layout again for my grandkids.

I am hosting the challenge for the next two weeks at Bitten by the Bug2.  Our theme is "Let's Get Outdoors".  I picked the theme long before we knew of the COVID-19 Pandemic, but we can dream of the not to distant future when we can get out again.  My inspiration was to showcase how we scrap or create outdoor activities!  Your entry to our challenge can be anything related to outdoors, i.e., camping, gardening, flowers, hiking, spring skiing, or washing the car!  Use your Pinterest, Instagram, or blog to link up to the challenge HERE.

Playground:  Fast Food
Boy on Slide:  Recess
Free Circle
Grass: Paper Doll Dress Up
A Day at the Park:  Family Album
Sun: Create a Critter
Font:  Jacoby Black
Inked most edges


4 comments:

  1. Great layout and I love how you were able to use so many images. While we can get outside, playgrounds are off limits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun layout! I love the bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen, great layout, such beautiful and bright colors but the star is HUNTER! fantastic photos!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete