Monday, November 21, 2016

BBTB2: Cricut - Giving Thanks at Thanksgiving

There are some days when I get depressed and I want more. More time, more money, more things, more cars, etc.  Then I reflect and realize that I am truly blessed with all I do have - Love, family, a nice house, a newer car, and money in my bank account.  There are many people who don't know where their next meal is coming from, or where they are going to sleep tonight.  I quickly get those thoughts out of my mind and thank God and my family for all the good things that I do have.  At Thanksgiving, we are reminded of things we are thankful for and we also give thanks, say thanks more often, and reflect upon the year.

I would like to share a card I made for our Bitten By the Bug2 challenge this week, which is to use the words Thanks or Thankful on a card or a project using my Cricut.   I used the Celebrate With Flourish, Autumn Celebrations, and Lovely Floral for this very bright card.  Won't you join the other designers, including our hostess, Susan from Busy with the Cricky,  and link up your "Thank/Thankful" card on the BBTB2 blog this week.  Happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy, Maureen


Here are a few other cards I made for fall/Thanksgiving.  Some use ATC cards and pieces from pocket letters  I received in swaps.  ATCs are for sharing - I don't put them in a book and never look at them again.





1 comment:

  1. I love the whole collection of cards. They are all so pretty. I love your comments about being Thankful! Happy Thanksgiving giving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete