Saturday, November 19, 2016

My Quilts: A Table Runner in Log Cabin style

This table runner has been 3/4 complete for the last year.  I don't know why I couldn't bring out my sewing machine, batting and backing and get it done.  It just sadly looked at me until I was determined enough to get it done and brought it to our annual Crafty Girls Retreat.  And ya know what?  It took less than an hour to finish -- so mad at myself.   This quilt was to be a gift a year ago to my cousins in France.  And now I am determined to get it packaged and mailed off before the Christmas rush at the post office.

My cousin has their dining room all in the rust colors, so I think it will look nice on their table.  It is a kit from Jordan Fabrics, so it comes pre-cut, and is easy to sew together.   I got the kit at a Sewing Expo where they have a booth.  I wanted to visit their store in Oregon but they were closed on the day I passed by.  Enjoy - Maureen



No comments:

Post a Comment